Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break Spring Cleaning

Despite the unspring-like weather we had during most of it, I did almost complete my goals for spring break spring cleaning this past week.  And since I LOVE lists.  I will list them for you.

I uploaded all photos needed to Winkflash for my baby book catch up project.
I scheduled Genna's birthday party at Michael's, ordered her American Girl party and craft supplies, and chose a cake design.
I ordered Hannah's first Communion veil.
I ordered Tad's felt stocking kit so I can start working on that.
I wrote bills.
I ordered my last year's blog book since it was on sale.
I went through ALL of my baby/kid clothes, girls and boys, made a donation pile and a pile to use for the children's first communion quilts, and moved Tad's clothes up into his soon-to-be closet.
I went through all toys that had been put away and made donation piles and put in a few bins sorted by stage and gender.
I had my hair done.

Remember this post with my embarrassing basement.  Here is what my unfinished basement looks like now. 
I still have a long way to go, but we have a floor, folks!  The big piles of clothes on the floor are for the quilts that I need to cut into squares and strips.
No, I didn't get much sleep and virtually no naps since I also had 3 doctor's appointments during the week and services for Holy Week to attend. I did not cut the squares for Hannah's quilt, fix Isaac's bean bag, or hand wash clothes (they are piling up-I really dislike hand washing!) like I had hoped.  I always aim high, so I am not surprised I didn't finish my to do list over the week.  Monday morning, after spring break, I woke up with the cold/cough that everyone else has been getting one by one.

Easter pictures are coming!

No comments: